Last post was about the teams competing at Nanjing 2017… Well, we know more about pools and schedules !
- Junior men and women will have a day off for training on august 26th, and will be playing the World Championships from august 27th to september 2nd.
- Senior men and women will have a day off for training on september 1rst, and will be playing from september 2nd to september 9th (2 women games will be played on september 1rst).
Click here for schedules, standings and stats
Edit : Iran is not participating and some pools have changed (junior men and senior women)
- Pool A : Australia, Taipei China, Czech Republic, USA, New Zealand.
- Pool B : Italy, India, Canada, Colombia.
- Pool C : Switzerland, Korea, Sweden, Germany.
- Pool D : Namibia, Great Britain, Spain, France.
- Australia, India, New Zealand, Taipei China, Italy.
- Pool A : Czech Republic, Latvia, USA, Canada.
- Pool B : Italy, Switzerland, Argentina, France.
- Pool C : Sweden, Korea, Germany, China.
- Pool D : Taipei China, Japan, Macau, India.
- Pool E : Spain, Hong Kong, Colombia,Brazil.
- Pool A : Italy, Korea, Australia, Canada.
- Pool B : USA, China, Spain, New Zealand.
- Pool C : France, India, Argentina, Czech Republic