Inline hockey 2016 world championships will be held in Roana and Asiago (Italy), from June 11th to June 24th. And here is the list of the teams who will be competing.
18 junior men teams
Will play in Roana, from June 11th through June 17th
- Pool A : Czech Republic, Colombia, Canada, Namibia and Slovenia,
- Pool B : France, Mexico, Chinese Taipei, Latvia and Sweden,
- Pool C : Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Korea,
- Pool D : USA, Spain, Great Britain and India.
7 junior women teams
Will play in Roana, from June 19th through June 25th
Spain, Chinese Taipei, Mexico, Great Britain, Canada, Finland and Italy.
17 senior women teams
Will play in Asiago, from June 11th through June 17th
- Pool A : Czech Republic, Canada, Chinese Taipei, Switzerland and Sweden,
- Pool B : USA, Australia, France and New Zealand,
- Pool C : Spain, India, Great Britain and Namibia,
- Pool D : Finland, Italy, Iran and Latvia.
23 senior men teams
Will play in Roana from June 19th to June 25th
- Pool A : Czech Republic, Latvia, Italy and Mexico,
- Pool B : France, USA, Spain and Argentina,
- Pool C : Switzerland, China and Chinese Taipei,
- Pool D : Colombia, Canada, Germany and Sweden,
- Pool E : Venezuela, Australia, Great Britain and Poland,
- Pool F : Macao, India, Iran and Netherlands.